1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1/4 cup maple syrup
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in pumpkin. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Add syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
4. Bake for 65 to 75 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of the pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
5. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until smooth. In a small saucepan, melt the butter; add syrup and cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in raisins and walnuts. Cool to lukewarm.
6. Remove rim from pan. Top cheesecake with raisin mixture to serve.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
YIELD: 12 servings.
1 slice: 413 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.