1/2 c. Silk Almond Creamer (I used Vanilla)
1/2 c. canola oil
1/2 c. sugar
1 and 1/2 c. flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1 c. oats
1 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. Silk Almond Creamer (I used Vanilla)
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. In a medium saucepan, combine Silk Almond Creamer and canola oil.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat slightly and boil 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine egg and sugar and mix well.
4. Add in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
5. Stir in cooled creamer mixture and oats.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons on greased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Remove to a cooling rack.
9. Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle glaze as desired over cookies.
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 30 mins
Serves: 18 to 24