2 (4-inch) frozen pancakes
1 precooked thin sausage patty
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place one frozen pancake in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
4. Top with remaining pancake.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Serve with syrup.