1 16 oz. package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 can peach pie filling, chopped
3 Tbsp. flour
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. butter, cold
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. powdered sugar
2 1/2 tsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Divide cookie dough into 24 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and roll in sugar to coat. Discard any remaining sugar.
3. Fill a well-greased 24 cup mini muffin tin with cookie dough balls. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
4. While cookie cups are baking, chop peach pie filling (you should use 1/2-3/4 of the can) and prepare streusel. To prepare streusel, combine ingredients in a small bowl and use a fork to blend until the mixture resembles large crumbs. Set aside.
5. Remove cookie cups from oven; press in the center of each cookie cup using a wooden handle or the bottom of a shot glass.
6. Fill each with peach pie filling and top with streusel.
7. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
8. Remove from oven, cool completely, and gently remove from pan.
9. Combine powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over cooled cookie cups.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
These Peach Cobbler Cookie Cups are the most delicious little bites! Made with a sugar cookie base and topped with peach pie filling and streusel topping, these cookies cups are easy to make and so tasty.