1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 medium ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Pour 1 in. water into a 6-qt. slow cooker. Layer two 24-in. pieces of foil; roll up pieces lengthwise to make a 1-in.-thick roll. Shape into a ring; place in slow cooker to make a rack.
2. Grease a 6-in. springform pan; place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Wrap securely around pan.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, apple juice, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Center pan on foil rack, not allowing sides to touch slow cooker. Cover slow cooker with a double layer of white paper towels; place lid securely over towels. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 hours.
4. Turn off slow cooker, but do not remove lid. Let stand 1 hour. Remove springform pan from slow cooker; remove foil from pan. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 1 hour.
5. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Refrigerate overnight, covering when cooled. To serve, remove rim from springform pan. Serve with peaches.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours + chilling
YIELD: 6 servings.
This is a cool, always refreshing dessert that is fancy enough to take to a gathering. You can make this ahead of time and freeze it. Make sure you cover it well in an airtight container and add the peaches only after the cheesecake thaws.
1 slice with 3 tablespoons peach: 268 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.