1/4 cup margarine, softened
1 cup creamy style peanut butter
1/4 cup egg substitute
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup SPLENDA? Granular
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer
until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
3. Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Beat on high speed for
approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Add SPLENDA? Granular and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
5. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add flour
mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended,
about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
6. Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lined sheet pan,
about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.
Makes 2 dozen (2 cookies per serving).
Nutrients Per Serving:
Serving Size 0.9 ounce (25 g) (2 cookies)
Calories 140 Carbohydrates 9 g Protein 3 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g Total Fat 11 g Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 110 mg