· ½ c. milk
· 1 c. sliced peaches (they can be either fresh or canned)
· 1 tsp. sugar
· ice cube tray
· blender (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
· serving dishes
1. Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
2. Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then
put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
3. Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all
mixed together and very smooth.
4. Pour your Perfect Peachy Freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Prep Time: 1 to 2 hours
Serving size: 4 oz. (½ cup)
*Nutritional analysis (per serving):
2 g protein
0 g fat
15 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
1 mg cholesterol
25 mg sodium
53 mg calcium
0.3 mg iron
*Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.