• 8oz. linguine noodles (1/2 box)
• 1.5 lbs. chicken breast sliced
• 1red pepper sliced
• 1 green pepper sliced
• 1/2 red onion sliced
• 16 oz. jar pesto
• 4 Tbsp. olive oil divided
• 1/4 cup pine nuts
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shaved
1. Prepare linguine according to package instructions. Drain.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
3. In the same pan, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil and saute peppers and onions until tender-crisp.
4. Add cooked chicken, linguine, pesto, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, pine nuts, and 1/4 c. parmesan cheese. Heat through.
Top with remaining parmesan cheese before serving.
Pesto Chicken Pasta
Amount Per Serving
Calories 331Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g22%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Total Carbohydrates 24g8%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.