2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
1 cup white sugar
¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
25 buttery round crackers, crumbled
½ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread pineapple in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, flour and cheese. Add to casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle crackers over the top of pineapple and cheese mixture.
5. Pour melted butter over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings