• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 16 oz. whipped topping, divided
• 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 2 small boxes pistachio flavored pudding mix
• 3 cups milk
• 1/4 cup chopped nuts
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar.
2. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. This crust can either be baked or no-bake. *For a baked crust, bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, then refrigerate until cooled to room temperature. *For a no-bake crust, simply refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine 2 cups whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy; spread over cooled crust.
4. Combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until smooth and let stand 5-10 minutes to thicken. Spread pudding over cheesecake mixture.
5. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
6. Before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and chopped nuts.
7. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Pistachio Lush Dessert
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.