1 cup spaghetti squash
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup chopped, fresh spinach
2-1/2 cups marinara sauce
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Favorite family pizza toppings
1. Steam squash and zucchini until tender.
2. Lightly coat the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan with marinara sauce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine squash, zucchini, spinach, half of marinara sauce, Parmesan and ricotta.
4. Spread squash mixture in pan. Spread remaining sauce over the squash.
5. Add your favorite family toppings – turkey pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers are all delicious.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over squash mixture. Bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes.