1 c. canola oil
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. maple syrup
4 large eggs
2 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 stick unsalted butter (room temperature)
4 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
1 3/4 c. powdered sugar
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
1. In a large mixing bowl combine 1 c. oil, 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree, 1 3/4 c. granulated sugar, and 1/4 c. maple syrup.
2. Slowly stir in 4 large eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, combine 2 c. flour, 1 tsp. baking soda, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 2 tsp. cinnamon. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into a greased jellyroll pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely
6. For frosting, combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl and mix 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly over cake.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Pumpkin Sheet Cake is the ultimate taste of fall! Light, fluffy pumpkin cake topped with cream cheese frosting and a twist of maple syrup. This cake is easy to make and ideal for feeding a crowd. The perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall gathering!