6 cups broccoli florets, washed
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon red pepper (optional)
6 – 10 crushed crackers (saltines or flavored Ritz, which I prefer)
1. Place half of the broccoli in the air fryer basket and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Cook at 370 degrees until tendered crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Repeat with the rest of the broccoli.
4. While broccoli is cooking, mix the cheese, milk, crackers, and red pepper (if desired) in a microwavable safe bowl.
5. Microwave on high, 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
Pour cheese over broccoli.
Hope you try these recipes for a yummy and tasty dinner!