8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
12 large Roundy's eggs
2 Tbsp. half & half
6 pieces Roundy's bacon, chopped
1/2 c. chopped green peppers
1/2 c. chopped red peppers
1 c. Roundy's Southwest shredded cheese
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1/4 c. mayo
1 1/2 tsp. adobo sauce *from can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1/2 tsp. honey
1/8 tsp. chili powder
1/8 tsp. cumin
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and half & half. Whisk well; set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chopped bacon and cook until browned. Drain grease.
3. Add chopped peppers and cook until tender-crisp.
4. Pour egg mixture into the same pan; cook until scrambled. Stir in cheese.
5. Scoop 1/2 c. scrambled egg mixture into the center of each tortilla.
6. Prepare sauce by mixing together mayo, adobo sauce, honey, chili powder, and cumin.
7. Spoon 1/2 Tbsp. on top of egg mixture; fold tortillas to close.
8. Wrap in wax paper and store in refrigerator or freezer.
9. Heat in the microwave.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
These Southwest Breakfast Burritos are packed with the BEST flavors! Loaded with scrambled eggs, bacon, peppers, cheese, and a creamy chipotle sauce, they’re a deliciously satisfying way to start the day. These burritos are easy to make ahead and store in the fridge or freezer, then re-heat in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast. They're perfect for adults and kids, alike....and guaranteed to take the stress out of busy mornings!