1 and 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken, diced
1 c. Daisy Sour Cream
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 Tbsp. Southwest Seasoning
1 package (24 count) wonton wrappers
1/2 c. diced green pepper
1/2 c. diced red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine cheese and southwest seasoning. Set aside.
4. Spray 2 muffin pans with cooking spray.
5. Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8-10 minutes, until lightly brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool.
7. Spoon chicken filling into each wonton cup, filling almost until full.
8. Sprinkle with cheese mixture and bell peppers. *Cups will be full.
9. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.