1 whole wheat English muffin, split
2 Tablespoons shredded hot pepper cheese
3 thin slices avocado
1 Tablespoon salsa
2 large egg whites
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place bottom half of English muffin, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, avocado and salsa.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
4. Top with remaining muffin half, cut-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.