1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. butter melted
1 tsp. Truvia® Baking Blend
8 oz. cream cheese softened
1/3 c. Truvia® Baking Blend
1/2 tsp. lemon extract
1/4 c. lemon curd
6 fresh strawberries sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1 tsp. Truvia® Baking Blend.
3. Press 1 tsp. of mixture into bottoms of 24 mini muffin cups lined with paper liners.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/3 c. Truvia® Baking Blend, egg, and lemon extract. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
5. Spoon mixture into mini muffin tins.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes