1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
6 medium strawberries
8 heaping tsp. lemon curd
1. Unroll crescent dough into triangles; fill each triangle with 1 heaping tsp. lemon curd and 3 slices of strawberry. *Reserve end pieces for strawberry hearts.
2. Roll into crescent shape, tucking edges to prevent leakage.
3. Cut strawberry ends into hearts; top each crescent roll with a heart.
4. Bake on parchment paper-lined pan at 350 degrees 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve immediately with additional lemon curd as desired.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 18 mins
Total time 28 mins