1 loaf French bread
1 (8 oz.) jar pizza sauce
3 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
1/2 c. mini pepperoni slices
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Cut French bread in half.
2. Slice off tops and scoop out centers, leaving approx. 1/2 inch around edges.
3. Spread pizza sauce inside hollowed out bread.
4. Fill with cheese and top with pepperoni slices and seasonings.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 20 mins