1 large sweet potato, (about 1 pound)
1 teaspoon vegetable or canola oil
Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce:
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1 tablespoon sweet Thai chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
1. Scrub the sweet potato well and then cut it into 1/4-inch French fries. (A mandolin slicer can really help with this.)
2. Pre-heat the air fryer to 200ºF.
3. Toss the sweet potato sticks with the oil and transfer to the air fryer basket. Air-fry at 200ºF for 10 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process for even cooking. Toss the fries with salt, increase the air fryer temperature to 400ºF and air-fry for another 10 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process.
4. To make the dipping sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir until combined.
5. Serve sweet potato fries with dipping sauce on the side.