• 2 King’s Hawaiian Hot Dog Buns
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 4 pieces bacon, cooked until crisp
• 1 banana, cut on an angle into 1/2″ pieces
• Drizzle of honey
• 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, rough chopped or crushed
If you like your bread for a PB&J toasted like us, open up the hot dog buns and give them a toast in the toaster oven.
Spread the peanut butter on the top half of the buns. Place half of the banana on one sandwich bottom and half on the other. Drizzle with honey to your desired sweetness, and then lay two strips of bacon across the banana. Sprinkle the peanut butter with the macadamia nuts, close the sandwich, and enjoy! No cutting crusts off this one.
Makes 2 Sandwhiches